Looking For What To Do in Pokhara? Experience Tibetan Culture with Our Morning Tour
WE RUN TOURS SEVEN DAYS A WEEK.
Return: 01:30 p.m.
POKHARA TIBETAN CULTURAL TOUR :
Our tour guide Mr. Thupten Gyatso will offer well-informed information and welcome questions from our guests as well. You can also read more here about Tibetans in Nepal.
Our tour includes explanation about Tibet, Buddhist culture and Tibetan people living in Nepal. And how well Tibetans have preserved their rich Buddhist cultural heritage, in Nepal, as refugees.
Click image below to read more reviews
- Visit the monastery and attend the morning group pooja (prayer chanting) with the monks and hear the horns, drums, conch shell, trumpet, bell etc used during the prayer.
- Enjoy Tibetan breakfast in a local family, where you will experience the taste of Tibetan food; tsampa (Roasted barley flour), butter tea and Tibetan bread.
- Meet and lean about Buddhist monk’s monastic lifestyle and their daily studies and activities in the monastery.
- Discover the arts and crafts of the Tibetan Plateau – and see how Tibetan people make Tibetan carpets in the settlements.
- Visit settlement photo gallery and learn how Tibetan settlements were established in the early 60’s.
- Learn about Tibetan symbolic arts and images that carries an importance in their daily life.
- Meet a Tibetan doctor and learn basic knowledge about Tibetan medicine and its treatment. Receive first-hand experience medical check up from a Tibetan doctor.
- Enjoy simple and delicious food in a Tibetan restaurant in the afternoon.
- Learn about Tibetan schools and its education system in the Tibetan settlements.
A list of all our tour activities which are included in each of our tour programs is below. Not only you will visit our Tibetan villages, our tour guide Mr. Thupten can give you lots of information about Tibet, Tibetan people and Tibet’s rich Buddhist culture. Our tours are typically centered around an educational and Tibetan cultural tour.
Our Sarangkot Sunrise pick up timing could change according to the season. We will inform the pick up time once you confirm the Sunrise tour.
|Sunrise Tour||Morning Tour||Full Day Tour||Sunrise Half Day Tour||Morning Half Day Tour||Half Day Tour||Afternoon Half Day Tour|
|Time||4:30 am – 1:30 pm||5:30 am – 1:30 pm||9:00 am – 5:30 pm||4:30 am – 8:30 pm||5:30 am – 8:30 pm||9:00 am – 1:30 pm||2:00 am – 5:30 pm|
Contact us today for more information and pricing details.
We have two authentic Tibetan rooms to give rent for those guests who would like to experience Tibetan designed room. If you are interested, please click on the below room photo to see both of our rooms photos and the review written by our guests. Thank you.