This Panchase trek provides non stop Himalayan Panorama along the route and a tremendous view from the Panchase hill. Highly recommended for our clients it is a journey through forest and lovely villages along non touristy trails. A fully supported camping trek that you will enjoy a lot.
One of the beat short camping trip around Pokhara valley, unforgettable closer Mountain View, mid-hill cultural and total wildness experience, inhabited by different ethnical groups, untouched biodiversity and natural heritage site, and unique photographic destination.
Trip Duration: 4 nights 5 days trek
Max Altitude: 2500 meters
Transport: Private Vehicle & Local bus
Accommodation: Private Room in Tea Houses
Group Size: For individuals, friends & family members. All our treks are private.
Why To Do Panchase Via Australian Camp Trek?
- Best views to see over valley, green hills, mountains.
- Gorgeous natural beauty enclosed by the beautiful Rhododendron forest.
One of the beat short camping trip around Pokhara valley, unforgettable closer Mountain View, mid-hill cultural and total wildness experience, inhabited by different ethnical groups, untouched biodiversity and natural heritage site, and unique photographic destination.Max. Altitude 2000 m, 5-6 hr. average walks per day, easy trail, and temperate climate jungle walk.
Day 01: Pokhara trek to Bhumdi village (1520 m)
Day 02: Bhumdi village to Panchase (2000m)
Day 03: Panchase to Bhadaure (1530m )
Day 04: Bhadaure to Australian base camp (1900m)
Day 05: Walk back from Australian camp to Dhampus and drive to Pokhara.
Food (meals include only the main course and tea/coffee. It doesn’t include starters or dessert).
Water purification tablets
Transportation (pick up and drop services from your hotel)
- No alcoholic and soft drinks
- No Porter
1) Trekking Bag (35L to 50L Maximum)
2) One pair of trousers
3) One pair of shorts / half pants
4) Hat or Cap to block strong sunlight
5) Two T-shirts
6) Medium size quick drying towel
7) Few under wears
8) One thick coat/jacket
9) Trekking boots
10) 2 pairs of socks
11) 1 pair of sandals
12) Water bottle
13) Trekking poles (I have 2 poles)
14) Sunblock cream, face and body moisturiser
15) Sunblock spectacle
16) Basic First Aid Kit
17) Tissue paper, wet wipes, and toiletry
18) Feminine hygiene products
19) Anti bacterial hand wash.
20) Toothbrush and toothpaste