Trip Duration: 2 nights 3 days trek.
Max Altitude: 2500 meters
Transport: Private Vehicle & Local bus
Accommodation: Private Accommodation Tea Houses
Group Size: For individuals, friends & family members. All our treks are private.
Meals: All Included
Why to do Panchase/Bhadure Trek?
- Best place to see most stunning views of hills, mountains, kusma Bazaar and Pokhara(famous as the city of lakes).
- Famous for biodiversity, historical and religious heritage.
Contact us for more details.
Panchase trek is a pretty short and easy camping trip which lies in the west of Pokhara. This is a wonderful trek in Nepal which starts and ends in the attractive ‘City of Lakes’ Pokhara. The uppermost point of Panchase trekking is about 2500m above sea level, & a trip comfortable on the body. This trekking offers you magnificent mountains views like Annapurna Himal, Dhaulagiri Himal, Manaslu Himal, Ganesh Himal, Fishtail or Machhapuchhre, Himchuli and other peaks as you hike along the Panchase trail. The attractions are awesome on this trip. This trek provides you lovely villages and mid-hill cultural life experiences. This is a typical family trip as you can hike with your children watched over & supported with our highly experienced crews. Panchase is one of the most popular short treks available in Nepal.
Day 01: Pokhara to khande by car (1 hr) then walk to Bhadaure. (2 to 2:3 hrs)
Day 02: Bhadaure to Panchase hill (2500m)
Day 03: Panchase hill to Bhanjyang (early morning sunrise & Mountain view) then to Bumdhi.
Day 04: Bumdhi to Pokhara walking through Japanese peace pagoda about 4 hrs walk.
Food (meals include only the main course and tea/coffee. It doesn’t include starters or dessert).
Water purification tablets
Transportation (pick up and drop services from your hotel)
- No alcoholic and soft drinks
- No porter
1) Trekking Bag (35L to 50L Maximum)
2) One pair of trousers
3) One pair of shorts / half pants
4) Hat or Cap to block strong sunlight
5) Two T-shirts
6) Medium size quick drying towel
7) Few under wears
8) One thick coat/jacket
9) Trekking boots
10) 2 pairs of socks
11) 1 pair of sandals
12) Water bottle
13) Trekking poles (I have 2 poles)
14) Sunblock cream, face and body moisturiser
15) Sunblock spectacle
16) Basic First Aid Kit
17) Tissue paper, wet wipes, and toiletry
18) Feminine hygiene products
19) Anti bacterial hand wash.
20) Toothbrush and toothpaste