PANCHASE PEAK TREK HIGHLIGHTS:
The Panchase Peak trek is a delightful and easy camping journey situated in the western part of Pokhara, Nepal. The trek commences and concludes in the picturesque ‘City of Lakes,’ Pokhara. With an altitude of approximately 2500m above sea level, this trek is gentle on the body while offering spectacular views of the Annapurna Himal, Dhaulagiri Himal, Manaslu Himal, Ganesh Himal, Fishtail or Machhapuchhre, and Himchuli peaks. Trekking along the Panchase trail will provide you with an awe-inspiring experience. You will encounter charming villages and witness mid-hill cultural life. This trek is ideal for families as children can also join the hike with our experienced guides’ support and guidance. Panchase Peak trek is one of Nepal’s most popular short treks, offering a perfect blend of natural beauty and cultural immersion.
PANCHASE PEAK TREK OVERVIEW:
Trip Duration: 3 nights 4 days trek.
Max Altitude: 2500 meters
Transport: Private Vehicle & Local bus
Accommodation: Private Accommodation Tea Houses
Group Size: For individuals, friends & family members. All our treks are private.
Meals: All Included
This 3 nights 4 days itinerary for the Panchase Peak trek is a perfect option for those who are looking for a short but rewarding trekking experience. Here are some reasons why you should join this trek:
- The trek takes you to the summit of Panchase Hill, which offers breathtaking views of the Himalayan range, including Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Manaslu, Ganesh and Fishtail mountains.
- You will have a chance to experience the culture and lifestyle of the mid-hill villages along the way.
- The trek is relatively easy and suitable for beginner trekkers, as well as those with limited time.
- The trek starts and ends in Pokhara, which is a popular tourist destination known for its natural beauty and adventure activities.
On day 1, we will drive to Khande from Lakeside in Pokhara which takes approximately 1 hour. From there, we start the trek to Bhadaure which takes about 2 to 2.5 hours. During the trek, you will be amazed by the scenic beauty of the surrounding hills and villages.
On day 2, after breakfast, we will start trekking towards Panchase Hill, which takes around 4 hours. Along the way, you will witness the stunning views of the Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Manaslu, Ganesh and Fishtail mountains. Spend the night at the hilltop and watch the sunset over the mountain range.
On day 3, wake up early in the morning to witness the spectacular sunrise over the Himalayan range from the top of Panchase Hill. After breakfast, we will descend to Bhanjyang for about an hour and then continue to Bhumdhi which takes about 5 to 6 hours. On this day, you will experience the culture and lifestyle of the mid-hill villages along the way.
On day 4, we will trek to the Japanese Peace Pagoda and then walk back to Pokhara which takes about 4 hours. The Peace Pagoda offers panoramic views of the Annapurna mountain range and the tranquil Phewa Lake. In the afternoon, you can enjoy the leisurely atmosphere of Pokhara and take a stroll along the lakeside.
Overall, the Panchase Peak trek is a perfect opportunity for you to experience the natural beauty and cultural diversity of Nepal in just 3 nights and 4 days. Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity to explore the Himalayan range and create unforgettable memories.
- Panchase Trekking guide
- Food (meals include only the main course and tea/coffee. It doesn’t include starters or dessert).
- Private lodgings
- Water purification tablets
- Transportation (pick up and drop services from your hotel)
- No alcoholic and soft drinks
- No porter
1) Trekking Bag (35L to 50L Maximum)
2) One pair of trousers
3) One pair of shorts/half pants
4) Hat or Cap to block strong sunlight
5) Two T-shirts
6) Medium size quick drying towel
7) Few underwears
8) One thick coat/jacket
9) Trekking boots
10) 2 pairs of socks
11) 1 pair of sandals
12) Water bottle
13) Trekking poles (I have 2 poles)
14) Sunblock cream, face and body moisturizer
15) Sunblock spectacle
16) Basic First Aid Kit
17) Tissue paper, wet wipes, and toiletry
18) Feminine hygiene products
19) Anti-bacterial hand wash.
20) Toothbrush and toothpaste