Annapurna Base Camp Trek (ABC) TRIP OVERVIEW:
Trip Duration: 10 nights 11 days trek.
Max Altitude: 4130m
Transport: Private vehicle, local bus & Jeep
Accommodation: Tea house
Group Size: For individual, friends and family members. All our treks are private.
Meals: All included.
Day 01: Drive to Kande and trek to Landruk- (1565m) 5/6 hrs walk.
Day 02: Trek to Chomrong- (2170m) 5 hrs walk.
Day 03: Trek to Bamboo- (2310m) 4/5 hrs walk.
Day 04: Trek to Deurali- (3230m) 5 hrs walk.
Day 05: Trek to Annapurna Base Camp- (4130m) 5 hrs walk.
Day 06: Trek to Dovan- (2600m) 5 hrs walk.
Day 07: Trek to Chomrong- (2170m) 5 hrs walk.
Day 08: Trek to Tadapani- (2630m) 6 hrs walk.
Day 09: Trek to Ghorepani- (2860m) 6 hrs walk.
Day 10: Trek to Tikhedhunga- (1500m) 5 hrs walk.
Day 11: Trek to Nayapul and drive to Pokhara.
- Trekking permits
- Trekking guide
- Food (meals include only the main course and tea/coffee. It doesn’t include starters or dessert).
- Private lodgings
- Water purification tablets
- Transportation (pick up and drop services from your hotel)
- alcoholic and soft drinks
1) Trekking Bag (35L to 50L Maximum)
2) One pair of trousers
3) One pair of shorts / half pants
4) Hat or Cap to block strong sunlight
5) Two T-shirts
6) Medium size quick drying towel
7) Few under wears
8) One thick coat/jacket
9) Trekking boots
10) 2 pairs of socks
11) 1 pair of sandals
12) Water bottle
13) Trekking poles (I have 2 poles)
14) Sunblock cream, face and body moisturiser
15) Sunblock spectacle
16) Basic First Aid Kit
17) Tissue paper, wet wipes, and toiletry
18) Feminine hygiene products
19) Anti bacterial hand wash.
20) Toothbrush and toothpaste