Around Annapurna Trek Trip Overview:
Around Annapurna Trek Trip Duration: 10 nights 11 days trek.
Max Altitude: 5416m
Difficulty: Moderate to hard.
Transport: Private vehicle, local bus & Jeep.
Accommodation: Tea House
Group Size: For individual, friends & family members. All our treks are private.
Meals: All included.
Why to do Trek Around Annapurna?
- Different types of animals such as musk deers, leopards, jackals etc and different sorts of long tail birds.
- Change of view of a new spectacular mountain every other day.
- Beautiful Manang and Mustang village.
- Settlement of mixed culture such as Magar, Gurung and Thakali people and their lifestyle
Around Annapurna trekking is popular trekking trail in Annapurna region. Round Annapurna trekking is known as Annapurna circuit trekking. Trekking in Around Annapurna offers panoramic Himalaya scenery including the Dhaulagiri 8167m, Manaslu 8163m,Nilgiri 7041m, Fishtail/Machhapuchhare 6998m, Annapurna I 8091m, Annapurna II 7939m , Annapurna III7555m, Annapurna IV 7525m, Annapurna south 7219m, Hiunchuli 6441m, Lamjung Himal 6986m,Tukuche peak 6920m,Tilicho peak 7134m, etc, see different type of Animals such as musk dears, leopards, jackals, mountain Thar, birds such as Pheasant, long tails birds, relaxing with mixed culture such as Bramin, Chhetri, Gurung, magars, Thakalies etc. Annapurna Thorung la pass trekking is such Himalayan adventure in Annapurna region which is rich in contrasts and it introduces us to the full and glorious spectrum of Nepal’s scenery as it threads its way through a mountainous mosaic of picturesque landscapes of often wondrous beauty carrying the wide-eyed walker from lowland terraced farms and forests to barren desert steppes, deep gorges & valleys, and alpine tundra & giant glaciated Himalayan peaks in the north. Here on this around Annapurna trek, one can view the three mighty peaks of Manaslu (8163m), Dhaulagiri (8,167-m) and Annapurna (8,091-m).
1st Day: Drive by car or bus to Besi Sahar and then drive by jeep to Chyamche- (1430m) 6hrs.
2nd Day: Trek to Timang- (2750m) 4 hrs walk.
3rd Day: Trek to Chame- (2670m) 6 hrs walk.
4th Day: Trek to Upper Pisang- (3250m) 5 hrs walk.
5th Day: Trek to Manang- (3540m) 4 hrs walk.
6th Day: Manang- (Rest day)
7th Day: Trek to Ledar- (4200m) 4 hrs walk.
8th Day: Trek to High Camp- (4850m) 8/9 hrs.
9th Day: Trek to Thorung La Pass- (5416m) and Muktinath- (3800m) 6 hrs.
10th Day : Trek to Kagbeni Jomsom- (2720m).
11th Day: Jomsom to Pokhara by bus.
If you want to go Tilicho lake then it takes 3 more extra day.
- Trekking permits
- Trekking guide
- Food (meals include only the main course and tea/coffee. It doesn’t include starters or dessert).
- Private lodgings
- Water purification tablets
- Transportation (pick up and drop services from your hotel)
- alcoholic and soft drinks
1) Trekking Bag (35L to 50L Maximum)
2) One pair of trousers
3) One pair of shorts / half pants
4) Hat or Cap to block strong sunlight
5) Two T-shirts
6) Medium size quick drying towel
7) Few under wears
8) One thick coat/jacket
9) Trekking boots
10) 2 pairs of socks
11) 1 pair of sandals
12) Water bottle
13) Trekking poles (I have 2 poles)
14) Sunblock cream, face and body moisturiser
15) Sunblock spectacle
16) Basic First Aid Kit
17) Tissue paper, wet wipes, and toiletry
18) Feminine hygiene products
19) Anti bacterial hand wash.
20) Toothbrush and toothpaste