Around Annapurna Trek Trip Overview:
Trip Duration: 10 nights 11 days trek.
Max Altitude: 5416m
Difficulty: Moderate to hard.
Transport: Private vehicle, local bus & Jeep.
Accommodation: Tea House
Group Size: For individual, friends & family members. All our treks are private.
Meals: All included.
Why to do Trek Around Annapurna?
- Different types of animals such as musk deers, leopards, jackals etc and different sorts of long tail birds.
- Change of view of a new spectular mountain every other day.
- Beautiful Manang and Mustang village.
- Settlement of mixed culture such as Magar, Gurung and Thakali people and their lifestyle
Day 01: Drive by car or bus to Besi Sahar and then drive by jeep to Chyamche- (1430m) 6hrs.
Day 02: Trek to Timang- (2750m) 4 hrs walk.
Day 03: Trek to Chame- (2670m) 6 hrs walk.
Day 04: Trek to Upper Pisang- (3250m) 5 hrs walk.
Day 05: Trek to Manang- (3540m) 4 hrs walk.
Day 06: Manang- (Rest day)
Day 07: Trek to Ledar- (4200m) 4 hrs walk.
Day 08: Trek to High Camp- (4850m) 8/9 hrs.
Day 09: Trek to Thorung La Pass- (5416m) and Muktinath- (3800m) 6 hrs.
Day 10: : Trek to Kagbeni Jomsom- (2720m).
Day 11: Jomsom to Pokhara by bus.
If you want to go Tilicho lake then it takes 3 more extra day.
- Trekking permits
- Trekking guide
- Food (meals include only the main course and tea/coffee. It doesn’t include starters or dessert).
- Private lodgings
- Water purification tablets
- Transportation (pick up and drop services from your hotel)
- alcoholic and soft drinks
1) Trekking Bag (35L to 50L Maximum)
2) One pair of trousers
3) One pair of shorts / half pants
4) Hat or Cap to block strong sunlight
5) Two T-shirts
6) Medium size quick drying towel
7) Few under wears
8) One thick coat/jacket
9) Trekking boots
10) 2 pairs of socks
11) 1 pair of sandals
12) Water bottle
13) Trekking poles (I have 2 poles)
14) Sunblock cream, face and body moisturiser
15) Sunblock spectacle
16) Basic First Aid Kit
17) Tissue paper, wet wipes, and toiletry
18) Feminine hygiene products
19) Anti bacterial hand wash.
20) Toothbrush and toothpaste