Trip Duration: 8 nights 9 days trek.
Max Altitude: 4600m
Transport: Private vehicle, local bus & Jeep
Accommodation: Tea House
Group Size: For individual, friends & family members. All our treks are private.
Meals: All included
Why To Do Khayer Lake Trek?
- Breathtaking Mountain views of giants like Annapurna, Nilgiri, Himchuli, Lamjung, Tukuche, and Machhapuchhre.
- Experience unique cultures and traditional lifestyles of Nepalese, especially Tamangs, Magars and Gurungs.
- Forest is full of Rhodendron and others various types of flowers.
Day 01: Drive to Gandruk by jeep and walk to Tadapani- (2630m) 3/4 hrs.
Day 02: Trek to Dobato- (3448m) 5 hrs.
Day 03: Trek to Chistibang- 4 hrs.
Day 04: Trek to Khopra- (3640m) 8 hrs.
Day 05: Trek to Khayer Lake- (4600m) 5 hrs.
Day 06: Trek to Swanta- (2512m).
Day 07: Trek to Ghorepani- (2860m) 5 hrs.
Day 08: Trek to Tikhedhunga- (1520m).
Day 09: Drive to Pokhara- 4 hrs.
- Trekking permits
- Trekking guide
- Food (meals include only the main course and tea/coffee. It doesn’t include starters or dessert).
- Private lodgings
- Water purification tablets
- Transportation (pick up and drop services from your hotel)
1) Trekking Bag (35L to 50L Maximum)
2) One pair of trousers
3) One pair of shorts / half pants
4) Hat or Cap to block strong sunlight
5) Two T-shirts
6) Medium size quick drying towel
7) Few under wears
8) One thick coat/jacket
9) Trekking boots
10) 2 pairs of socks
11) 1 pair of sandals
12) Water bottle
13) Trekking poles (I have 2 poles)
14) Sunblock cream, face and body moisturiser
15) Sunblock spectacle
16) Basic First Aid Kit
17) Tissue paper, wet wipes, and toiletry
18) Feminine hygiene products
19) Anti bacterial hand wash.
20) Toothbrush and toothpaste