KHAYER LAKE TREKKING HIGHLIGHTS:
Khayer lake trekking is one of the exotic and interesting treks in Nepal. It is really less touristy trekking trail in Annapurna region. Annapurna trekking providing the golden chance to explore traditional villages, incredible scenery, infinite and diversity of culture, spectacular views of silvery mountains and tempting views of river and exotic valley can be seen on the way of trekking trail Khayer tal / lake is situated at western part of Nepal on Annapurna region and this trekking can be defined as untouchable destination by the trekkers because the lack of its publicity. The most beautiful and tranquil Khayer Lake is key attraction of this area except and trail to this trek is mainly dominated by the colorful rhododendron forest, which blooms in spring. Annapurna Khayer trekking area with mixed of culture and excellent Himalayan scenery including Mt. Dhaulagiri , Annapurna I, Annapurna II, Anapurna III, Annapurna south, Machhapuchhare (Fish tail – one of the beautiful mountain in Nepal), Hiunchuli, Lamjung Himal, Tukuche peak, Nilgiri etc.
Khayer Lake Trek Overview:
Trip Duration: 8 nights 9 days trek.
Max Altitude: 4600m
Transport: Private vehicle, local bus & Jeep
Accommodation: Tea House
Group Size: For individual, friends & family members. All our treks are private.
Meals: All included
Why To Do Khayer Lake Trek?
- Breathtaking Mountain views of giants like Annapurna, Nilgiri, Himchuli, Lamjung, Tukuche, and Machhapuchhre.
- Experience unique cultures and traditional lifestyles of Nepalese, especially Tamangs, Magars and Gurungs.
- Forest is full of Rhododendron and others various types of flowers.
1st Day : Drive to Ghandruk by jeep and walk to Tadapani- (2630m) 3/4 hrs.
2nd Day : Trek to Dobato- (3448m) 5 hrs.
3rd Day : Trek to Chistibang- 4 hrs.
4th Day : Trek to Khopra- (3640m) 8 hrs.
5th Day : Trek to Khayer Lake- (4600m) 5 hrs.
6th Day : Trek to Swanta- (2512m).
7th Day : Trek to Ghorepani- (2860m) 5 hrs.
8th Day : Trek to Tikhedhunga- (1520m).
9th Day : Drive to Pokhara- 4 hrs.
- Trekking permits
- Trekking guide
- Food (meals include only the main course and tea/coffee. It doesn’t include starters or dessert).
- Private lodgings
- Water purification tablets
- Transportation (pick up and drop services from your hotel)
- alcoholic and soft drinks
1) Trekking Bag (35L to 50L Maximum)
2) One pair of trousers
3) One pair of shorts / half pants
4) Hat or Cap to block strong sunlight
5) Two T-shirts
6) Medium size quick drying towel
7) Few under wears
8) One thick coat/jacket
9) Trekking boots
10) 2 pairs of socks
11) 1 pair of sandals
12) Water bottle
13) Trekking poles (I have 2 poles)
14) Sunblock cream, face and body moisturiser
15) Sunblock spectacle
16) Basic First Aid Kit
17) Tissue paper, wet wipes, and toiletry
18) Feminine hygiene products
19) Anti bacterial hand wash.
20) Toothbrush and toothpaste