Trip Duration: 2 nights 3 days trek
Max Altitude: 2000 meters
Transport: Private Vehicle & local bus
Accommodation: Private Accommodation in Tea Houses
Group Size: For individual, friends and family members. All our treks are private.
Meals: All included
Why to do Australian Camp/Dhampus Trek?
- Views of Himalayan Mountains of Annapurna range, Machhapuchhre,
- Manaslu range.
- Gergeous views over the valley and also beautiful green hills.
- Rural life with the rich culture of Gurung ethnic.
Contact us for more details.
Dhampus is beautiful village with a number of slate-roofed houses, paved countrysides and a Buddhist monastery. The trek is ideal for those wishing to experience Nepali mountain scenery and ethnic culture within a short time.
After Dhampus village it is 1 hour to Australian Camp. The camp is center of the Dhampus Jungle with a few comfortable lodges. From Australian Camp we will see amazing Jungle scenery and similar views as Poonhill like Annapurna South, Fishtail, Mt Dhaulagiri,Tukuche peak, Dhampus Peak, Nilgiri and Himchuli.
Day 01: Pokhara to Phedi by car (45mins drive) then walk to Dhampus (2:30 to 3 hrs)
Day 02: Dhampus trek to Australian camp (2:30 to 3 hrs)
Day 03: Australian camp to Kande (45 mins) by walk and then drive by car to Pokhara (1 hr)
- No alcoholic and soft drinks
- No Porter
1) Trekking Bag (35L to 50L Maximum)
2) One pair of trousers
3) One pair of shorts / half pants
4) Hat or Cap to block strong sunlight
5) Two T-shirts
6) Medium size quick drying towel
7) Few under wears
8) One thick coat/jacket
9) Trekking boots
10) 2 pairs of socks
11) 1 pair of sandals
12) Water bottle
13) Trekking poles (I have 2 poles)
14) Sunblock cream, face and body moisturiser
15) Sunblock spectacle
16) Basic First Aid Kit
17) Tissue paper, wet wipes, and toiletry
18) Feminine hygiene products
19) Anti bacterial hand wash.
20) Toothbrush and toothpaste
Contact us today for more information and pricing details.