Why To Do Ghorepani Hot Spring Trek?
- Stunning closet view of snowcapped peaks.
- have relaxing bath in the natural hot spring.
- With magnificent views from overlooking the majestic Annapurna mountain range from Poonhill.
Contact us for more details.
Trip Duration: 4 nights 5 days trek
Max Altitude: 2,850m
Transport: Private Vehicle & Local bus
Accommodation: Tea Houses
Group Size: For individuals, friends & family members. All our treks are private.
Meals: All included
Day 01: Pokhara to Nayapool by car (1:20 mins) then walk to Hille (3 to 3:30)
Day 02: Hille to Ghorepani (5:30 to 6 hrs)
Day 03: Ghorepani to sikka (3:30 to 4hrs)
Day 04: Sikka to hot spring (3:30 to 4 hrs)
Day 05: Hot spring to Beni by bus (2 hrs), Beni to Pokhara by mini bus (2 to 2:30 hrs)
- Trekking permits
- (meals include only the main course and tea/coffee. It doesn’t include starters or dessert).
- purification tablets
- (pick up and drop services from your hotel)
No alcoholic and soft drinks
1) Trekking Bag (35L to 50L Maximum)
2) One pair of trousers
3) One pair of shorts / half pants
4) Hat or Cap to block strong sunlight
5) Two T-shirts
6) Medium size quick drying towel
7) Few under wears
8) One thick coat/jacket
9) Trekking boots
10) 2 pairs of socks
11) 1 pair of sandals
12) Water bottle
13) Trekking poles (I have 2 poles)
14) Sunblock cream, face and body moisturiser
15) Sunblock spectacle
16) Basic First Aid Kit
17) Tissue paper, wet wipes, and toiletry
18) Feminine hygiene products
19) Anti bacterial hand wash.
20) Toothbrush and toothpaste
Contact us today for more information and pricing details.