Looking For What To Do in Pokhara?
Experience Tibetan Culture with Our Morning Tour Pokhara.
Return: 01:30 p.m.
We provide free pick-up & drop services to and from our respective guests’ hotels located in the Lakeside area.
But we charge extra transportation fees only for those guests whose hotels are located outside of the Lakeside area depending on their hotel location. Please provide us with your hotel name and room number for your pick-up.
POKHARA TIBETAN CULTURAL TOUR
Our tour guide Mr. Thupten Gyatso will offer information, as well as welcome questions from our guests. You can also read more about Tibetans in Nepal.
Click the image below to read more reviews
Morning Tibetan Cultural Tour Pokhara is an unforgettable cultural experience that takes you on a journey into the world of the Tibetan people. It is a unique and educational tour that is operated seven days a week.
At the helm of this tour is a passionate guide named Mr. Thupten Gyatso, who was born and raised in the Tibetan settlements in Nepal. With his rich history and deep connection to the area, Mr. Gyatso has extensive knowledge of both the history of the Tibetan settlements and the Tibetan people themselves. As a Tibetan himself, he is dedicated to educating clients about the Tibetan settlements in Pokhara, Nepal. He is the only Tibetan offering these types of tours, and his passion for preserving and sharing the Tibetan culture is evident in every aspect of the tour.
Our tours are focused on providing an immersive cultural and educational experience, offering a deeper understanding of Tibetan culture, religion, and the lives of Tibetan refugees in Nepal.
Join us for a truly unique and unforgettable experience as we delve into the rich history and culture of Tibetans in Nepal. Our tour activities are centered around an educational and cultural tour, with Mr. Thupten providing valuable insights and information throughout the journey.
Embark on a morning Tibetan cultural tour for an enriching journey into Tibetan culture.
- Visit two Tibetan Refugee settlements near Pokhara valley.
- Attend morning prayer chanting with the monks at a monastery.
- Enjoy a traditional Tibetan breakfast at a local family home.
- Interact with a young Buddhist monk to learn and understand more about Buddhist monk’s life and their education.
- Learn about the meanings of Buddhist symbols in daily life.
- Explore Tibetan Schools and their educational system.
- Visit a Tibetan carpet showroom and learn about how the Tibetan carpets are made by hand.
- Discover the history of Tibetan refugees at a photo gallery.
- Meet a Tibetan doctor and gain insights into Tibetan medicine.
- Enjoy an authentic Tibetan lunch at a local restaurant.
- We also provide gluten-free food options, including plain rice with veg/non-veg curry.
A rich and immersive experience of Tibetan culture awaits!
In conclusion, The Morning Tibetan Cultural Tour Pokhara is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to experience the beauty of Tibet and its people, guided by Mr. Thupten a passionate and knowledgeable tour guide who has a rich history with the area. Join us for this unforgettable cultural experience and discover the world of the Tibetan people for yourself.
Contact us today for more information and pricing details.