Looking For What To Do in Pokhara? Experience Tibetan Culture with Our Morning Tour Pokhara.
WE RUN TOURS SEVEN DAYS A WEEK
Return: 01:30 p.m.
POKHARA TIBETAN CULTURAL TOUR
Our tour guide Mr. Thupten Gyatso will offer information, as well as welcome questions from our guests. You can also read more about Tibetans in Nepal.
Our Morning Tour Pokhara includes an explanation about Tibet, Buddhist culture, and Tibetan people living in Nepal, as well as how well Tibetans have preserved their rich Buddhist cultural heritage, in Nepal, as refugees. In other words, you will live a day immersed in the Tibetan world.
Click the image below to read more reviews
Morning Tour Pokhara – Program includes:
- First of all, visit the monastery and attend the morning group pooja (prayer chanting) with the monks and hear the horns, drums, conch shell, trumpet, bell, etc used during the prayer.
- Secondly, enjoy Tibetan breakfast in a local family, where you will experience the taste of Tibetan food; for example, you will enjoy tsampa (Roasted barley flour), butter tea, and Tibetan bread.
- Thirdly, meet and learn about Buddhist monk’s monastic lifestyle and their daily studies and activities in the monastery.
- Moreover, discover the arts and crafts of the Tibetan Plateau – and see how Tibetan people make Tibetan carpets in the settlements.
- Furthermore, see the settlement photo gallery and learn how Tibetan settlements were established in the early ’60s.
- Also, learn about Tibetan symbolic arts and images that carry importance in their daily life.
- Then, meet a Tibetan doctor and learn basic knowledge about Tibetan medicine and its treatment. Above all, receive first-hand experience medical check-up from a Tibetan doctor.
- In addition, enjoy simple and delicious food in a Tibetan restaurant in the afternoon.
- In conclusion, learn about Tibetan schools and their education system in the Tibetan settlements.
Full list of all our tour activities
Beside our Morning Tour Pokhara, find below a list of all our tour activities, which are included in each of our tour programs. Not only you will visit our Tibetan villages, but our tour guide Mr. Thupten can also give you lots of information about Tibet, Tibetan people, and Tibet’s rich Buddhist culture. Moreover, our tours are typically centered around an educational and Tibetan cultural tour.
Our Sarangkot Sunrise pick-up timing could change according to the season, therefore we will confirm the pick-up time once you book your Sunrise tour.
|Sunrise Tour||Morning Tour||Full Day Tour||Sunrise Half Day Tour||Morning Half Day Tour||Half Day Tour||Afternoon Half Day Tour|
|Time||4:30 am – 1:30 pm||5:30 am – 1:30 pm||9:00 am – 5:30 pm||4:30 am – 8:30 am||5:30 am – 8:30 am||9:00 am – 1:30 pm||2:00 pm – 5:30 pm|
Contact us today for more information and pricing details.
Experience our traditional Tibetan rooms
We have two authentic Tibetan rooms for rent, therefore you can have the opportunity to stay in a beautiful, Tibetan-designed room. If interested, please click on the photos below to see both of our rooms and the reviews written by our guests. In addition, we offer a truly Tibetan breakfast. Thank you.