POKHARA HALF DAY TIBETAN CULTURAL TOUR :
Our Half Day Tibetan Cultural Tour guide Mr. Thupten Gyatso will be with you to give you information and welcomes questions from our guests as well.
Our tour includes explanation about Tibet, Buddhist culture and Tibetan people living in Nepal. And how well Tibetans have preserved their rich Buddhist cultural heritage, in Nepal, as refugees.
Return: 1:30 p.m.
- Discover the arts and crafts of the Tibetan Plateau – and see how Tibetan people make Tibetan carpets in the settlements.
- Visit settlement photo gallery and learn how Tibetan settlements were established in the early 60’s.
- Learn about Tibetan symbolic arts and images that carries an importance in their daily life.
- Meet a Tibetan doctor and learn basic knowledge about Tibetan medicine and its treatment. Receive first-hand experience medical check up from a Tibetan doctor.
- Enjoy simple and delicious food in a Tibetan restaurant in the afternoon.