POKHARA HALF DAY TIBETAN CULTURAL TOUR :
Our Half Day Tibetan Cultural Tour guide Mr. Thupten Gyatso will be with you to give you information and welcomes questions from our guests as well.
Our tour includes an explanation about Tibet, Buddhist culture, and Tibetan people living in Nepal. And how well Tibetans have preserved their rich Buddhist cultural heritage, in Nepal, as refugees.
Return: 1:30 p.m.
- Discover the arts and crafts of the Tibetan Plateau – and see how Tibetan people make Tibetan carpets in the settlements.
- Visit the settlement photo gallery and learn how Tibetan settlements were established in the early ’60s.
- Learn about Tibetan symbolic arts and images that carry importance in their daily life.
- Meet a Tibetan doctor and learn basic knowledge about Tibetan medicine and its treatment. Receive first-hand experience medical check-up from a Tibetan doctor.
- Learn about Tibetan schools and their educational system in the Tibetan settlements.
- Enjoy simple and delicious food in a Tibetan restaurant in the afternoon.
A list of all our tour activities that are included in each of our tour programs is below. Not only you will visit our Tibetan villages, our tour guide Mr. Thupten can give you lots of information about Tibet, Tibetan people, and Tibet’s rich Buddhist culture. Our tours are typically centered around an educational and Tibetan cultural tour.
Our Sarangkot Sunrise pick up timing could change according to the season. We will inform the pick-up time once you confirm the Sunrise tour.
|Sunrise Tour||Morning Tour||Full Day Tour||Sunrise Half Day Tour||Morning Half Day Tour||Half Day Tour||Afternoon Half Day Tour|
|Time||4:30 am – 1:30 pm||5:30 am – 1:30 pm||9:00 am – 5:30 pm||4:30 am – 8:30 am||5:30 am – 8:30 am||9:00 am – 1:30 pm||2:00 pm – 5:30 pm|
Contact us today for more information and pricing details.
We have two authentic Tibetan rooms to give rent for those guests who would like to experience the Tibetan designed room. If you are interested, please click on the below room photo to see both of our rooms’ photos and the review written by our guests. Thank you.