POKHARA HALF DAY TIBETAN CULTURAL TOUR :
Experience the rich cultural heritage of Tibetans with our Pokhara Half-Day Tibetan Cultural Tour. Our tours are not just about sightseeing, but a journey of education and cultural immersion.
Your personal guide, Mr. Thupten Gyatso, will be with you every step of the way, eager to share his knowledge and answer any questions you may have.
On this tour, you’ll learn about Tibet, its unique Buddhist culture, and the Tibetan community in Nepal. Discover how Tibetans have maintained their cultural traditions even as refugees, preserving their rich heritage for generations to come.
Return: 1:30 p.m.
- Visiting Tibetan refugee settlements around Pokhara valley to learn and understand how Tibetan people are living in Nepal and how well Tibetan people have kept their Tibetan language, identity, and their Buddhist culture.
- One will also learn the meanings of different Buddhist signs and symbols that are so important in their daily life. Such as prayer wheels, prayer flags, stupas, etc.
- Learn about Buddhist monks’ life in their monastery and their monastic education.
- We welcome you to our Tibetan carpet showroom, where you can immerse yourself in the rich culture and artistry of Tibet. Our showroom is the perfect place to discover the fascinating history and process behind the creation of Tibetan carpets. Our knowledgeable guide will take you through the entire process of making carpets, from the selection of raw sheep wool to the finished products. As you explore our showroom, you will see an impressive collection of carpets, with a wide range of colors, sizes, and designs. You are welcome to take pictures and even touch the carpets to fully appreciate the intricate workmanship involved in creating each piece.
- Visit the settlement photo gallery and learn how Tibetan settlements were established in the early ’60s.
- Learn about Tibetan symbolic arts and images that carry importance in their daily life.
- Meet a Tibetan doctor and learn basic knowledge about Tibetan medicine and its treatment. Receive first-hand experience with medical check-ups from a Tibetan doctor.
- Learn about Tibetan schools and their educational system in the Tibetan settlements.
- Enjoy simple and delicious food in a Tibetan restaurant in the afternoon.
Our tour guide, Mr. Thupten Gyatso, will be with you every step of the way to provide insightful information about Tibet, its people, and its rich Buddhist culture. Our tours are centered around education and cultural immersion.
Please note that our Sarangkot Sunrise pick-up time may vary depending on the season and will be confirmed upon confirmation of the Sunrise tour.
|Sunrise Tour||Morning Tour||Full Day Tour||Sunrise Half Day Tour||Morning Half Day Tour||Half Day Tour||Afternoon Half Day Tour|
|Time||4:30 am – 1:30 pm||5:30 am – 1:30 pm||9:00 am – 5:30 pm||4:30 am – 8:30 am||5:30 am – 8:30 am||9:00 am – 1:30 pm||2:00 pm – 5:30 pm|
Contact Us on WhatsApp at +977 98 5603 6334
Contact us today for more information and pricing details.
We have two authentic Tibetan rooms to give rent for those guests who would like to experience the Tibetan designed room. If you are interested, please click on the below room photo to see both of our rooms’ photos and the review written by our guests. Thank you.
Best Of Pokhara In Full Day Cultural Tour
What To Do In Pokhara – Tibetan Morning Tour