Everest Base Camp Trek Overview :
Everest Base Camp Trek Duration : 12 Nights 13 Days Trek
Max. Altitude : 5545 meters
Start : Kathmandu
End : Kathmandu
Difficulty : Moderate Trip
Transport : flight from Kathmandu to Lukla and back to Kathmandu
Accommodation : Tea Houses
Group Size : For individual, friends & family members. All our treks are private.
Meals : All included
Why to do Everest Base Camp Trek ?
- Experience a short flight to Lukla – adventurous and thrilling.
- Upon your arrival in Lukla, can enjoy the green rolling hills and the distant views of the mountains.
- This trek go through famous Sherpa Villages and settlements like Namche Bazar, Tengboche and Dingboche, etc.
- Likewise, the Everest Base Camp Trek also includes the vantage point of Kalapatthar.
- Can enjoy a breathtaking panorama of the entire Mt. Everest Massif form there.
- Along with the visit to the Everest view Hotel, you can also visit the Tengboche Monastery. Similarly, The Khumbu Glacier and The Icefall are also some places that are notably famous in this area. Eventually, you will enjoy visiting the base of the world’s tallest mountain.
Starting from Kathmandu- the cultural epicenter of Nepal, the Everest Base Camp Trek takes you to Lukla. The trek with a short thrilling flight to Lukla as you enjoy the changing terrains. Flatlands of the hills change into towering green mountains as you near the Lukla village.
Likewise, the Everest Base Camp Trek takes you through many prominent Sherpa villages lying in the foothills and flanks of the Himalayas. Walk through verdant forests and thick green woodlands and emerge into clearing where the sights of the mighty mountains await your presence! Savor the tranquility of the trans-Himalayan landscape as you trek through the Sagarmatha National Park- a Natural UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Enjoy the merry villages of Namche Bazaar, Tengboche, Dingboche and many more. Circle the Mani stone walls carved with prayers and small chortens and Gumbas laden with colorful prayer flags. Let your spirit soar in the vast snowy pastures and boulder-covered river valleys of the Khumbu. Similarly, bask in the radiating glory of the panoramic view of the entire Mount Everest massif from the famous vantage point of Kalapatthar.
Moreover, visit the Everest View Hotel- the highest located hotel in the world. Sip warm butter tea as you take in the radiance of Mount Everest and its neighboring peaks. The Thamserku Peak, Mount Ama Dablam, Mount Nuptse, Lhotse and many more all emerge to make a splendid mountain tapestry. Have a spiritual escapade in the holy Tengboche Monastery. The Everest Base Camp Trek is absolutely filled with prominent features and aspects that you will want to enjoy again and again!
1st Day : Fly from Kathmandu to Lukla ( 2804 m ) and trek to Phakding (4 Hours ). Overnight at a Guest House.
2nd Day : Phakding to Namche Bazaar ( 3441 m ) – 5.5 Hours.
3rd Day : Namche Bazaar Acclimatization day.
4th Day : Namche to Tengboche ( 3860 m ) – 5 Hours.
5th Day : Tengboche to Pheriche.
6th Day : Pheriche to Lobuche.
7th Day : Lobuche to Gorak Shep. Morning Hike to Kala Patthar ( black rock ) – 5545 m, Everest View.
8th Day : Gorak Shep to Dingboche.
9th Day : Dingboche to Tengboche.
10th Day : Tengboche to Namche Bazaar.
11th Day : Staying at Namche Bazaar.
12th Day : Namche Bazaar to Lukla.
13th Day : Taking the flight from Lukla to Kathmandu
- Trekking Permits
- Trekking Guide
- Food ( meals include only the main course & tea / coffee. It doesn’t include starters or desert)
- Private lodging
- Water purification tablets
- Transportation ( pick up & drop services from your Hotel )
- Alcoholic & soft drinks
RECOMMENDED GEAR :
1. Trekking Bags ( 35 L to 50 L maximum )
2. One pair of trousers
3. One pair of short / half pants
4. Hat or Cap to block strong sunlight
5. Two T-shirts
6. Medium size quick drying towel
7. Few under wears
8. One thick coat / jacket
9. Trekking boots
10. 2 pairs of socks
11. 1 pair of sandals
12. Water bottle
13. Trekking poles ( I have 2 poles )
14. Sunblock cream, face and body moisturizer
15. Sunblock spectacle
16. Basic First Aid Kit
17. Tissue paper, wet wipes and toiletry
18. Feminine hygiene products
19. Anti bacterial hand wash
20. Toothbrush and toothpaste