Trip Duration: 2 nights 3 days trek.
Max Altitude: 2000m
Transport: Private Vehicle & Local bus
Accommodation: Private Room in Tea Houses
Group Size: Individuals, friends & family members. All our treks are private.
Why To Do Panchase Trek with Japanese Stupa?
- Buddhist temple with a large park.
- Perfect view of Phewa lake and mountains.
- fairly quiet
- Panchase is rich in biodiversity.
Contact us for more details.
One of the beat short camping trip around Pokhara valley, Unforgettable closer Mountain View, mid-hill cultural and total wildness experience, inhabited by different ethnical groups, untouched biodiversity and natural heritage site, and unique photographic destination.Max. Altitude 2000 m, 5-6 hr. average walks per day, easy trail, and temperate climate jungle walk.
Day 01: Boating from Lakeside to Opposite side and walk to Japanese Stupa (Bhumdi village – 1520 m)
Day 02: Bhumdi village to Panchase (2000m) Approximately : 4 – 5 hrs.
Day 03: Panchase to Lakeside.
Food (meals include only the main course and tea/coffee. It doesn’t include starters or dessert).
Water purification tablets
Transportation (pick up and drop services from your hotel)
No alcoholic and soft drinks
1) Trekking Bag (35L to 50L Maximum)
2) One pair of trousers
3) One pair of shorts / half pants
4) Hat or Cap to block strong sunlight
5) Two T-shirts
6) Medium size quick drying towel
7) Few under wears
8) One thick coat/jacket
9) Trekking boots
10) 2 pairs of socks
11) 1 pair of sandals
12) Water bottle
13) Trekking poles (I have 2 poles)
14) Sunblock cream, face and body moisturiser
15) Sunblock spectacle
16) Basic First Aid Kit
17) Tissue paper, wet wipes, and toiletry
18) Feminine hygiene products
19) Anti bacterial hand wash.
20) Toothbrush and toothpaste