Full Day Tour Pokhara – Unique Pokhara Sightseeing
Tibetan Culture Tour in Pokhara, Nepal
WE RUN TOURS SEVEN DAYS A WEEK.
Return: Around 5 or 6 p.m.
POKHARA TIBETAN CULTURAL TOUR:
During the Full Day Tour Pokhara, our tour guide Mr. Thupten Gyatso will offer detailed information, as well as welcoming questions from our guests.
Our Full Day Tour Pokhara includes explanation about Tibet, Buddhist culture and Tibetan refugees living in Nepal. Among other things, we will see how Tibetans have preserved their rich Buddhist cultural heritage in refugee settlements in Nepal.
Click image below to read more reviews.
Among other things, our Full Day Tour Pokhara program includes:
- Firstly, visit the monastery and attend the evening group pooja (prayer chanting) with the monks. Hear the horns, drums, conch shell, trumpet, bell etc used during the prayer.
- Secondly, meet and learn about Buddhist monks’ monastic lifestyle, as well as their daily studies and activities in the monastery.
- Thirdly, discover the arts and crafts of the Tibetan Plateau. Also, see how Tibetan people make Tibetan carpets in the settlements.
- Furthermore, visit our photo gallery and learn how Tibetan settlements were established in the early 60s.
- Also, learn about Tibetan symbolic arts and images that carry an importance in their daily life.
- Then, enjoy simple and delicious food in a Tibetan restaurant in the afternoon.
- Moreover, meet a Tibetan doctor and learn basic knowledge about Tibetan medicine and its treatment. Also, receive first-hand experience medical check up from a Tibetan doctor.
- Also, enjoy Tibetan food in a local family. You will certainly experience the taste of Tibetan food: tsampa (Roasted barley flour), butter tea and Tibetan bread.
- Finally, learn about the Tibetan schools and its educational system in the Tibetan settlements.
A list of all the activities which are included in our tour programs is below. Not only you will visit our Tibetan villages. Most noteworthy, our tour guide Mr. Thupten can also give you lots of information about Tibet, Tibetan people and Tibet’s rich Buddhist culture. Above all, our tours are typically centered around an educational and Tibetan cultural tour.
Our Sarangkot Sunrise pick up timing could change according to the season. Therefore, we will agree the pick up time once you confirm the Sunrise tour.
|Sunrise Tour||Morning Tour||Full Day Tour||Sunrise Half Day Tour||Morning Half Day Tour||Half Day Tour||Afternoon Half Day Tour|
|Time||4:30 am – 1:30 pm||5:30 am – 1:30 pm||9:00 am – 5:30 pm||4:30 am – 8:30 pm||5:30 am – 8:30 pm||9:00 am – 1:30 pm||2:00 am – 5:30 pm|
Contact us today for more information and pricing details.
We also have two authentic Tibetan rooms for rent. Therefore, if you would like to experience Tibetan designed rooms, please click on the photo below and see both of our rooms photos. You can also read the reviews written by our guests. Thank you.