Sunrise and Morning Tour
WE RUN TOURS SEVEN DAYS A WEEK.
Departure: 04:30 am.
Return: 1:30 p.m.
We provide pick up and drop off services to and from your hotel. Our pick up time from your hotel depends upon the season, therefore we let you know the pickup time upon receipt of your booking. Be aware we always leave well before dawn. We will let you know about our pick up time one day before our tour. Please provide us your hotel name and room number once you have booked your hotel.
POKHARA TIBETAN CULTURAL TOUR :
Our tour guide Mr. Thupten Gyatso will offer well-informed information and will welcome questions from our guests as well.
Our Pokhara sightseeing tour includes lots of explanation about Tibet, Buddhist culture and Tibetan people living in Nepal and how well Tibetans have preserved their rich Buddhist cultural heritage, in Nepal, as refugees.
Click image below to read more reviews.
This Pokhara Sightseeing Tour Program includes:
- Rise before dawn to drive on top of Kahun view tower (Kahun Dharahara). If we are lucky, we could able to see the sun rise over the gorgeous snow-capped Annapurna Himalayas. But we can’t promise and guarantee you about the good sunrise and mountain view. Therefore we don’t encourage any of our guests to do the Sunrise tour except if you take your own risk about the weather condition.
- There will be no monastery pooja (prayer chanting) during the morning sunrise tour, rest all programs are as same as the morning tour. We will be late to attend the morning monastery pooja because of going to Kahun view tower to see the sunrise and mountain view. Because monastery pooja and sunrise timing are almost at the same time.
- Enjoy Tibetan breakfast in a local family, where you will get a taste of Tibetan food, tsampa (Roasted barley flour), butter tea and Tibetan bread.
- Meet a Buddhist monk and learn about their monastic life and their daily studies and activities in the monastery.
- Discover the arts and crafts of the Tibetan Plateau – and learn how Tibetan people introduced and make Tibetan carpets in the settlements.
- Learn about the symbols and images that are so important in their daily life.
- Meet a Tibetan doctor and learn basic knowledge about Tibetan medicine and its treatment. Have a first-hand experience of a medical checkup from a Tibetan doctor.
- Visit the settlement photo gallery and learn how Tibetan settlements were established in the early 60’s.
- Learn about Tibetan schools, kindergarten and our educational system in the Tibetan settlements. But we are sorry to say that visitors are not allowed to visit inside the school and kindergarten.
- Enjoy simple Tibetan momos & thenthuk in a local Tibetan restaurant inside the settlement in the afternoon.