Sunrise and Morning Tour
WE RUN TOURS SEVEN DAYS A WEEK.
Departure: 04:30 am.
Return: 1:30 p.m.
We provide pick up and drop off services to and from your hotel. Our pick up time from your hotel depends upon the season, therefore we will let you know the pickup time upon receipt of your booking. Please note that we always leave well before sunrise. We will let you know about our pick up time one day before our tour. So, please provide us your hotel name and room number.
POKHARA TIBETAN CULTURAL TOUR :
Our local tour guide Mr. Thupten Gyatso will be with you to give information and welcomes questions from our guests as well.
Our Pokhara sightseeing tour includes explanation about Tibet, Buddhist culture and Tibetan people living in Nepal. And how well Tibetans have preserved their rich Buddhist cultural heritage, in Nepal, as refugees.
Click image below to read more reviews.
This Pokhara Sightseeing Tour Program includes:
- First, we will get up before dawn and drive to the top of Sarangkot hill. We will see the sun rise over the gorgeous snow-capped Annapurna Himalayas. Please note that we can’t promise a good sunrise and mountain view due to weather changes. Therefore, kindly take the sunrise trip if you are willing to take a chance on the weather. (Note: Prayer chanting is not included in Sun Rise Tour).
- Enjoy Tibetan breakfast in a local family, where you will experience the taste of Tibetan food; tsampa (Roasted barley flour), butter tea and Tibetan bread.
- Meet and lean about Buddhist monk’s monastic lifestyle and their daily studies and activities in the monastery.
- Discover the arts and crafts of the Tibetan Plateau – and see how Tibetan people make Tibetan carpets in the settlements.
- Visit settlement photo gallery and learn how Tibetan settlements were established in the early 60’s.
- Learn about Tibetan symbolic arts and images that carries an importance in their daily life.
- Meet a Tibetan doctor and learn basic knowledge about Tibetan medicine and its treatment. Receive first-hand experience medical check up from a Tibetan doctor.
- Learn about the Tibetan schools and its educational system in the Tibetan settlements.
- Enjoy simple and delicious food in a Tibetan restaurant in the afternoon.
A list of all our tour activities which are included in each of our tour programs is below. Not only you will visit our Tibetan villages, our tour guide Mr. Thupten can give you lots of information about Tibet, Tibetan people and Tibet’s rich Buddhist culture. Our tours are typically centered around an educational and Tibetan cultural tour.
Our Sarangkot Sunrise pick up timing could change according to the season. We will inform the pick up time once you confirm the Sunrise tour.
|Sunrise Tour||Morning Tour||Full Day Tour||Sunrise Half Day Tour||Morning Half Day Tour||Half Day Tour||Afternoon Half Day Tour|
|Time||4:30 am – 1:30 pm||5:30 am – 1:30 pm||9:00 am – 5:30 pm||4:30 am – 8:30 pm||5:30 am – 8:30 pm||9:00 am – 1:30 pm||2:00 am – 5:30 pm|
Contact Us for Pokhara sightseeing tour on WhatsApp at +977 98 5603 6334
Contact us today for more information and pricing details.
We have two authentic Tibetan rooms to give rent for those guests who would like to experience Tibetan designed room. If you are interested, please click on the below room photo to see both of our rooms photos and the review written by our guests. Thank you.